Important: Before you start gardening, make sure you're up to date on your immunization against tetanus!
Choose the location of your vegetable garden in your garden.
Take into account different criteria when choosing the location of your vegetable garden :
- the location in your garden that receives the most sunlight throughout the day
- a place protected from high winds
- a place not too far from your home (to facilitate harvest)
- a place not too far from an access to water (for irrigation)
- a place not too far from a shelter (for storing your tools)
- a place not too far from your compost pile.
Organization - map
Plan your garden, taking into account:
- crop rotation
- positive and negative associations
- needs of irrigation for eich plant.
Create each year a map with the organization of your vegetable garden: from one year to another, the memory does not remember everything. Use the tranquility of the winter to perform this task.